Preparation of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens conidia in the form of a wettable powder with a very high concentration of 1*9^ CFU/g (one billion colony-forming units).
Formulated with an organic plant-based gum that captures soil moisture, thus providing suitable humidity conditions for the propagation of beneficial microorganisms. The conidia are coated to enhance the stability of the bacillus and prevent early product degradation.
- Field application: 0.5 kg/ha
- Manual watering: 1 gram per 10 liters
- Localized fertilization: 0.2 kg/ha
- Drip irrigation: 0.1 g/L
- Spraying: 1 gram per 10 liters
- Mixed into the substrate: 1 gram per 50 liters
- Seed coating: 50 g/quintal